Hier finden Sie die Gewinner des 12. ICMA Awards für Custom Media.
Here are the winners of the 12th ICMA Awards for Custom Media.
1. Statistics, Jury, Partner
1. Statistics, Press release
Results of the 12th ICMA Award
Number of submissions
With 406 works this year there was a slight increase compared to last year. The custom media and graphic design industries are recovering from the Corona shock.
Important partners: Dd – Designdenmark and Motovun Group
Two organizations support the ICMA Awards:
– Designdenmark is Denmark’s professional association for designers and design thinkers. Its website states, “In alliances, we strengthen the use of Danish design.” The organization facilitated the jury meeting in Copenhagen. The meeting was held at the historic Stock Exchange building. Designdenmark website.
– Motovun Group of International Publishers is a worldwide association of book publishers. It includes more than 80 publishers worldwide. Many member publishers participate in the ICMA Award for books. The ICMA Award is also a member of the Motovun Group. Motovungroup website.
Submissions came from these countries
Entries from 21 countries show that the ICMA Award is very well established internationally.
Entrants came from these countries: Australia, Taiwan, People’s Republic of China, South Africa, USA, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Italy, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, UK, Ireland, Austria, Switzerland and Germany.
The corporate media section is still very much dominated by submissions from Germany, Austria and Switzerland. This year, there were more submissions from Austria and Switzerland than in previous years.
Best of Show
In the custom media category, the jury awarded “Best of Show” once:- Annual Reports: Annual Report 2020 of the Kölner Freiwilligen Agentur e.V., concept and design: muehlhausmoers corporate communications gmbh.
Corona again has its own category
In its second year, Corona continues to do a lot to inform and motivate employees. Awards went to companies in the Netherlands, South Africa, Austria and Germany. Awards were given for projects in print, online and moving image:
– Gold: R+V plus · R+V Versicherung AG · Viglandfriends · D
– Silver: Arjowiggins cards · SIVK · NL
– Silver: 52 Grad · Technische Hochschule OWL · Detmolder Schule für Architektur und Innenarchitektur · D
– Bronze: Covid-19-Kommunikation: #TEAMOMV · OMV Aktiengesellschaft · 2 Awards · A
– Bronze: Bosch Zünder 04 · 2020, 01 · 2021 · Axel Springer Corporate Solutions · D
– Award of Excellence: ROTE NASEN Jahresbericht 2020 · ROTE NASEN Deutschland e.V. · D
–Award of Excellence: Think! · First Quantum Minerals Ltd. · Strika Entertainment · ZA
– Award of Excellence: echt:nah virtuell: Mitarbeiter-Community „on the go“ · Deutsche Bahn Fernverkehr AG · Kammann Rossi GmbH · D
Awards in main categories predominate
As in the previous year, the jury presented awards predominantly in the main categories such as Custom Media B2B, Custom Media B2C, Annual Reports, Image Brochures etc. On the other hand, the subcategories such as cover and cover story, visual storytelling, alternative storytelling were less considered. The jury evaluated more the complete product and less special individual performances.
Consistently high quality of work
One cannot notice any decline in the quality of the submitted works. Design, typography, photography remain at the high level that was already seen before the crisis. In comparison with the BoD – Best of Decade – examples, one can see the great continuity. The examples from the first decade can be found further down on this website.images of the awarded works will be placed on this website in the course of January 2022.
Images of the awarded work will be placed on this website during January 2022.
International Editorial-Design & Research-Forum
Phone: +49 21 59 91 16 15
1. Certificates, trophies
1. Best of Show
1.1. Customer magazines B2B Print
1.2. Customer magazines B2C print
1.3. Employee media print
1.4. Annual Reports
1.5. Image brochures
1.6. Print catalogues / Magalogs
1.8. Customer Magazines B2B online
1.9. Customer Magazines B2C Online
1.10. Employee Media Online
1.11. Annual Reports online
1.12. Image Websites
1.13. Social media projects
1.16. Corporate Podcast
1.18. Front pages
1.19. Cover and cover story
1.20. Typography, layout
1.24. Visual storytelling